2 Rooms, WC, Living Room
This house is great for a stay with family or friends (4 people). With a room with 2 single beds, a bedroom with double bed, bathroom and living room.
– Change of sheets once a week, towels twice a week.
– Free baby cot according to availability.
– Minimum 4 nights stay
– Pets are not allowed in the apartments except guide dogs.
Check In – from 16h until 20h
Check Out – up to 12pm
For reservations you must pay 30 % of the total with the reservation is done. The payment of the remaining 70 % must be done at the Check In.
Prices, Seasons and General Conditions are subject to change without notice.