Reservations

Reservations

Please fill up the form below with your personal information.

Calendar is loading...

 

Reservation deposit:
30% of the total amount – The remaining 70% is paid at check in.

Cancellation:
Up to 14 days before check-in: deposit return (except groups & high
season) Until 7 days: no refund of deposit.

If you have any question, feel free to send an e-mail to:
info@herdadedocastanheiro.com.

Extras:
The host is on the local and if anyone has any problem we give our personal number for emergencies.

As soon as the guests arrive, there’s going to have an employee in the reception waiting for you, just like the Check Out. Sometimes the host is there too. We offer a good service. We can advise places, restaurants, beaches, everything we have near us for you to visit.  

The guests have access to their apartment and the entire homestead outside. We hope you enjoy your stay at Herdade do Castanheiro!

We also hope our guests respect each other and don’t bother with noise. After all we want you to have a good time at the Homestead.

All accommodation we offer is a great getaway for a few days of well-deserved rest. Bring your family or your friends and come and discover the secrets of the Algarve.